Although this 1810 Greek revival farmhouse has undergone many renovations and additions, it lacked a true master suite. The new addition included a spacious master bedroom, expansive master closet and finely detailed master bath. Tall ceilings contrast with the low ceilings of the antique home. Built-in window seats, shelves and cabinets flank the new marble surround fireplace in the master bedroom, while re-used antique doors open into the detailed casework of the master closet.
- Rough-hewn support beams
- Bead board coffered ceiling
- Walk-in closet with center dressing table storage
- Lighting incorporated into hanging rods
- Built-in closet stepping stool
- Pullout closet sections
- Alcove for restored claw foot tub