A simple barn expansion in an historic district required razing the structure to the foundation to create an entertainment complex with two distinctly different facades – one for the public side and a more open, less traditional design for the private side. The new barn houses a 25-seat theater, gymnasium, bar room, poker loft, arcade, guest facilities, full kitchen and two-car garage. The grounds include a pool, spa, fireplace, bar/kitchen and all-weather video.
- Stone and wood beam structure
- Rough-hewn wood support pillars
- Built-in lit water fountains on pool deck
- Stone fire pit and al fresco dining area
- Rustic wood bar, beams and flooring
- Paneled walls surround movie theater screen